Monday, December 22, 2008

An Official Blogger

Okay, so i spent about two hours figuring this whole blogging thing out. I've opened a blog before but had no idea how to do it or what to do with it so i just left it alone. But i was determined to start a blog and learn how to correctly utilize one... so here i am. It is my first post and i feel fairly comfortable with how its turned out. Now i just wish i had a better picture to put at the top of my page. Oh well, i will make do with what i have thus far. I'm very excited about this blog! I feel important now that i can finally call myself a "blogger" :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the birth of your new blog!!! :) I'm sure you will have a wonderful bloggermoon and write lots of posts!

Danette said...

And what a CUTE little blogger you are!:) I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog ~ very beautiful. It makes me want to step in and wander around. (Maybe get lost there for a few days).